Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gaga and Papa babysitting


Austin's parents came in town Saturday for Mother's Day, so Austin and I decided to have a date night and let the grandparents keep Avery. This was there first time alone with Avery. Everything was going fine until around 9:00ish when we got a phone call from them letting us know that she had been crying for about an hour. They just hated to have to call us, but they had tried to give her a bath (she loves them), take all her clothes off, just about everything. S0 we decided to head home. As I walk into our laundry room (leads through garage) they had Avery in her car seat on the washer machine. I just about died laughing....she was sound asleep. So if you ever have a crying baby here is something new to try. It works.!!

2 comments:

  1. that is super funny! I am so glad you are FINALLY blogging! I have added you to my page! Kiss my baby for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally have heard this before...so it actually works huh! i am expecting you to keep a journal of all this for me u know that right!?!

    ReplyDelete