Thursday, July 9, 2009

6 Months

Push up time...almost in downward dog position!!
Our big 6 month old!

Anderson being shy....

At Hawaiian Falls






I'm a little late on posting this....but cant believe our baby girl is already 6 months. I only thought I enjoyed letting her fall asleep in my arms or just cuddling with her, since now it doesnt happen very often. She is more active...wanting to see, touch, and taste everything. I have been blessed to be a stay a home mommy and watch our little one grow. what our little bug has been up to.


* weighs 15lbs 11oz/25 in

* wearing 6 months clothes and size 2 diapers

* sleeps from 8:30 to 7:00/7:30 and has for a while

* loves her jumper

* sits up by herself

* eating level 2 baby food/breast milk and anything else I let her try. So far she is not a picky eater like her mommy

* loves cooing, dada and screaming, not crying she just likes to hear herself scream...its really cute

* loves looking at herself in mirrors. if she is every fussy all i have to do is put her in front of a mirror and her whole face lights up

* she is great at push ups and working on her downward dog position (yoga position)

* chews on everything...which makes me think a little tooth will be showing up oh so very soon
* loves waving hi and byebye




No comments:

Post a Comment