Thursday, April 26, 2012

BUSTED LIP




Aves had her first busted lip. (the picture doesn't do it justice.) I had driven to Arlington on Thursday to get my hair done. Aves was perfect the whole time. She was sitting in one of the chairs and as we are getting ready to leave her foot get stuck and her face hit the floor. She had a little bump on her forehead but she was more concerned about the blood from her lip. I was so scared she hit her tooth too. Nothing a blue sucker couldn't fix to make her blue lip. The sweetest thang, after we left she said, mom I'm so sorry, it was an accident. I guess she thought I was upset with her. Love my sweet sweet girl.
Well the weekend only got worse. We headed to Tyler on Friday and by Saturday Aves nose was running like a faucet. So we took her to a clinic and sure enough another ear infection. So round 2 of tubes is schedule for May 14. I'm not looking forward to the day of surgery but I want her out of pain. Please keep her in your prayers that all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment