Thursday, November 12, 2009

10 Months

What a month so far.....this month started with Avery having a double ear infection. I just thought she was teething which was causing her to have a runny nose and a low grade fever, boy was I wrong. Within 2 days after taking her in over the weekend to the on call doctor her eardrum erupted. She woke up with blood all in her bed and we couldnt figure out where it came from. There is no sign of blood anywhere. So I called the doctor....she suggested and erupted eardrum and asked me to look in her ear for any sign of drainage or blood. I saw nothing. Within less then an hour the nasty stuff was coming out of her ear. I called the doctor immediately and they got her in. She has been on medicine ever since. I took her back this past Thursday because she is still having drainage...so they gave her a shot. Poor sweet baby. I think the shot has helped but she goes back on Monday and will probably have to have another shot since the drainage is not completely gone yet. I am just praying we do not have to put tubes in. On a lighter note.....

What is Aves up to these days
- finally cut her first tooth ( i had my first tooth before I was six months so she is taking after her daddy)
- took her first step and fell right on her sweet face
- loves making noises with her mouth
- are completely on formula now and are okay with it.
- loves pointing
- always clapping
- loves to copying whatever you do
- doesnt like to be left alone in a room
- loves chasing Maddie the dog
I know there is alot more...but this is all I can think about right now since she has just been loving on mommy all month b/c she has felt good.


Mommy I dont feel good...stop taking pictures. Oh, and no I dont dress her up when she is sick...we were on our way to another doctors appt.

2 comments:

  1. awww....poor little baby! I hope she gets to feeling better SOON! Miss yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope sweet Ave's is feeling better. Poor little girl. I know how tough it can be but dont worry about tubes, I was certain we were going to have to get them after El had four recurring ear infections but they finally got better. I can only imagine how scary all the blood was. Happy thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete