Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Little Ladybug

Halloween was so fun this year since I had a little "doll" to dress up. Ha! I just dont know what I would do if I had a boy. Poor thing would probably be like Ken the barbie. Well actually it would be a lot easier b/c you dont have to dress a boy up just to run to the store, but you must always dress a girl up and put a bow in her hair (even if she pulls them out). So back to Halloween....we went to our church festival which was super crowded. We didnt end up staying long b/c Avery isnt old enough to play any of the games yet. She did get herself an animal balloon...she loves balloons. Then we headed over to Aunt JenJen and Uncle Kellys and visited for a while and then headed home for trick or treaters. Their were not many this year. Our neighbor had a halloween party and then at dark took the kiddos out but not to many kiddos were out. I think so many churches now are doing festival, which I is awesome. Avery had such a great first Halloween and look so cute in her ladybug costume.
















1 comment: