Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to you....

Aves turned one on January 6th and we celebrated with friends and family on Saturday Jan 9th. The party was great fun and I want to thank everyone who was able to help us celebrate our sweet baby girls first birthday. I cannot believe she is already one. Everyone told me to cherish every minute because it will fly by...they werent lying. I have loved staying home with Aves and watching her change daily. She is so full of happiness and I am ready to see the next stage in her life. We love you so much Avery Grace....even though you will not remember this day, those who love you will!





Lollipops and cookie favors!



The banner...I had a picture of Aves from each month





The cake...it was so yummy!




The candy table














Thats my girl....gonna love sweets like her mama





This ball pit was a hit with all the kiddos


The birthday girl with gaga



Lovin her ball pit


Sweet brigham and Allie



Can I drive this??



Our sweet family



Sharing her cake with mama



She was a pro at eating her cake



Getting mad when I was taking the cake away from her


Letting her have a few more bites



Her new ride!



















No comments:

Post a Comment