Monday, March 8, 2010

14 months

14 months...wow how she has changed. Aves is everywhere and into everything. She is learning so much and developing new skills daily. It's amazing how fast she picks up on things now. She is eating where when you do something she wants to repeat
What she is up to....
- 12-18 clothing
- took her first trip to mcdonalds
- picky eater...will not eat chick-fil-a nuggets and if you know me I love chick-fil-a, just discovered she will eat mcdonalds and I cant stand mcdonalds
- loves to have her hair done...that include blow drying it. Yes every morning she will go to our bathroom and pull out the hair dryer. So darn cute
- still take 2 naps
- knows where her belly button is
- loves books
- will not watch cartoons
- loves to swing
- loves to be outside
- loves to be tickled and loves to tickle you and will make the tickle sound
- tries taking her diaper off now
- words she has said....dada, mama, necklace, ball, yes, thank you, papa, gaga, duck, dog she is really good about repeating a word if you practice with her.

I'm sure I have left a few things out.....we love you so much Aves Grace!!

Excuse the gold fish in her mouth...that how I got her to sit in front of her bear.

1 comment:

  1. she is too freaking cute. i haaaaaaave to see you guys. i just bought these pants at baby gap for my little bun in the oven :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete