Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick

What a day....I never imagined how hard it would be to see my sick baby suffer so much like she did today. A stomach bug is going around and Aves was lucky enough to get it. Austin gets her out of bed this morning and as he was changing her diaper there was a little poopy. I walked into her room about that time and was like yuck it stinks in here and he said she has a poopy diaper. So we then put her in her highchair for her morning milk and she didnt want it. That is so not like her. Then Austin noticed stuff in her hair and he said, she has boogers in her hair. I said that isnt boogers. I said you think its throw up???? So he goes and checks her bed and sure enough in the corner there was the throw up. That is what the awful smell was...and so it began. She threw up all morning. She really wasnt sure what to do and it just broke my heart. I couldnt hold back the tears at times, especially when she would cry. By the end of the day she was able to hold bread and bananas down and was actually playing. She is now sleeping and I hope she sleeps through the night and feels better tomorrow. I am also praying that both Austin and I do not get it, but it is spreading fast and everyone I know that has had it spreads it to the whole family.

1 comment:

  1. poor little pukin' princess. Lets walk one day this week since I am out for Spring Break... want to?

    ReplyDelete